Hi everyone....

I haven't been on here in ages! I have missed all of you, but now I'm back and here to give you my good news. If anyone remembers, last February I was diagnosed with uterine cancer. I had surgery in March, then I went through a series of radiation treatments. Then I "took a break" in August and went on vacation. At the end of August I started chemotherapy. I finished last week and according to my surgeon, who I saw yesterday, I am in remission. :)

I still have many more scans and blood work and doctor visits ahead of me, but I am hopeful everything will be fine.

I want to thank everyone for their many prayers and encouraging messages. I believe in prayer and it seems our prayers have been answered. Hugs to all of you!

Thanks everyone!!!  I am so thankful for all of your prayers and good wishes.  I just read all of your comments and "liked" as many as I could, but then I got the message that I couldn't "like" anymore today.  I used them all up.  :)  

I'm still trying to catch up on all of your news and have been reading lots of the posts, but when you miss months of them...it takes a long time to get back into the swing of things.

Archived