Help with indicator lights?

Setting up the new to me Millennium and it won't start stitching in RS, fine in manual.  The 3rd and 5th troubleshooting lights are on?  3.  needle positioner lock out and 5.  needle up sensor

Anyone know what these mean and how to check - I can call APQS Monday but was kind of excited to try it out today?!

Thanks!!!

Thanks Linda - I noticed it won't start in manual if the speed is 0 (the hard way - teeheehee) but, I can't get it to start sewing in RS no matter what speed or stitch length I choose.  Thanks for your help though!  I think the #6 light (on the left bank) is on now too, motor speed sensor? 

Cathy:

Be sure you have engaged the SR by holding the black button and green button on Left handle (you will hear the SR chirp); then black button and blue button on Right handle to start.  When you move the machine, stitching should start.  Hope this helps!  You are welcome to call if you need help; PM me for phone number

Cathy,  check the manual to make sure you do have the sensors properly attached to the wheels.  The small black wheels should fit into the M&M wheels and should be well enough seated that they don't slide but instead move the larger wheel when you hold the wheel set up and try to move manually.  Clear as mud?  No contact between sensor wheel and head or carriage wheel = no SR

Archived