Forum Elections: I want to nominate!

Miss APQS: Linda Rech

Friendliest: Shana

Most Beautiful: Heidi (from NEW YORK)

Prettiest: Dory

Most Dependable: Rita

Most Likely to Succeed: Meg

Hardest Worker: Dawn C and company

Most Talented: Linda Rech (you can only win two awards now Linda)

Other entries?????

We can add to this list and I'd like to hear your nominations.

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

I nominate the following entries below:

Most thoughtful and kind and sweetest lady in Mississippi:  Sylvia

Grandmother to Meredith, the funniest and most adorable grand daughter in the whole wide world:  Sylvia

OK let's add more to this list! :)

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Now, Shana....I intended this to be serious! I am not a kind sorta girl. I am real.

Agree...Indeed, you are real. Real thoughtful. Real sweet. Real kind. And a real fun grandma.

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Well, I was hoping others would add to our list like, Funniest would be Doodlebug! , Mr. APQS, (we can't do best dressed as we don't see one another but....) There are tons of awards we can nominate!

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Class Couple...Grasshopper & Jane

Teachers Pet...Sylvia

Most likely to be buried in Camo...Doodlebug

Most likely to have 100 kids...Kristina

I would like to nominate myself for Most Annoying.

Meg

"Do small things with great love." Mother Teresa

"Life's too short to fuss with thread." Meg Fazio

http://theonewiththreadsonherclothes.blogspot.com/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/megfazio

:P

Meg is nominated to be in the top 5 beauties.  Now I don't know how I got to be Teacher's pet but I'll take it and be proud! 

Gee I need to get busy!. Been working on this wall hanging for a week!!! Bye gotta go back to "work". Thanks Heidi!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Too hard for me to decide,  so a special award goes to all those who readily reply with suggestions, advice, and genuinely  care about everyone in this group. As well as the fun topics that make you smile and laugh. 

A grand bunch of quilters I say!!

So I'm going to give a whopping gold star to you all.   :)

Yvonne

I can't think of a single one I'd eliminate, praise the Lord..

I can't think of any category to add:

Best bunch of Guys.. all of them,  Jim, Matt, Zeke, and pardon my lack of brain

power, the new guys, is it Gary, and ?   On prescribed steroids and in hosp.so the

thinking dept. really lacks.

Myself,  most often not explaining clearly..   it's the pits.

Oh just for the record:

I'm a mess I guess and I must confess

when I'm at my worst sometimes it's my

best.

But the one consolation, when I fail the test

I'm no better or worse, I'm just like the rest!

Author Unknown.