Liberty/Discovery on Hinterberg Stretch Frame

gable428

Hi Gable,

This is Grammie. I didn't even know this. Are you saying they only sell Liberty with table and not without? I have seen these wooden frames you mention. I can appreciate the purpose that they serve but I wouldn't want to put a heavier machine on them personally.

Maintaining a good level has alot to do with the performance of your machine and how it operates and rolls.

Please consider a quality table to go with a Quality Machine. You can I understand order the 10 foot table. I think you would really regret such a decision. For the price you would want your machine to operate for many years at an optimum level. And keep in mind that if you were to resell it will greatly affect the price you get. I personally wouldn't even consider such a purchase.

I'm just a Milli Quilter and not a dealer. From my heart you really need to rethink this decision.

I'm hoping someone gives you a really good answer to your question. Best of luck to you in finding your dream quilting machine.

Something I have learned in the past few years as someone who dabbled in many hobbies and never really stuck with anything for a long time.

PS. If I may offer this advice::::

I have been quilting for over a year now and I believe I kept working hard because I had quality products to work with. Had I settled for less I would be swallowing the fact that I had wasted my money again on something I would not stick with. Get the best you can afford. Quality does affect whether you maintain that creative desire or you toss it away. I have spent thousands this year on quilting with no regrets. My husband keeps telling me get the best and you will use it. You are only as good as the tools you work with. Like many I work hard to pay for my machine and tools. I'm just a bluecollar worker like many. I must say that my machine has nearly paid for itself despite my spending for quilting supplies. They said 18 months about and I'm going to beat that. The machine didn't do it by itself. lolololol

Grammie, thanks for the reply. What I'm really wondering is why the Discovery or Liberty will not fit on the Hinterberg Stretch Frame. For instance, Nolting has 3 of their machines that will fit on this particular frame because not everybody wants or has the room for a commercial frame. Basically, I'm just curious as to why APQS doesn't offer this option.

Gable

Archived