Dave and Quiltmomof2, 

I have attached three different manuals for you...the first is "Understanding the Controls" of 2013 Lifetime Warranty machines. The second is the machine's assembly manual, and the third is the "user manual"-- the one that says "Complete". That means that both assembly and operational instructions are included. I apologize, however, because I haven't had time to actually "combine" the them all into one manual just yet...I have more photos to take to complete that. So the "Complete" manual will show our previous Millennium machines in photos and button-pushing exercises. But these will get you started!

UnderstandingtheControls-LWmachines7-7-13.pdf

Millie-Freddie Assembly Manual LW 2-28-12-Reduced.pdf

Millie and Freedom Complete 7-11-12-Compressed.pdf

DA6F15FEDD9F8F152708CED82003B151.png

APQS Customer Service & Education Director

1-800-426-7233

dawn@apqs.com

Dawn,

You are awesome and this is great! I can keep these on my laptop or iPad and can look at these whenever!

When you do get the complete version done maybe you could just update the link here as I think this will be a great reference for others going forward!

Dave

2013 Millie

Thank you Dawn.  I have a Liberty, but so much of this information is pertinent and extremely useful to me.  I'm going to adjust my table height now...yay!

D92090BC49E8C634FED9A5815EF5ABB3.png

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.

If you go to Facebook and search for the "We Love APQS" group, there's a Millie/Freddie manual in the Files Section.

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1085 12th Ave. NW, Suite D2

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com