Lenni Wheels

• 5 weeks later...

When I first got my Millie 2006 [ used] I felt like I was trying to push a coal cart,lol It was not much fun to try and quilt with. Having had an Ultimate II before I knew something was wrong. SOOOOOOO I braved the inevitable and readjusted the wheels and it is as smooth as butter. Also I clean my wheels and tracks with silicone.Much cheaper than the alternatives that you all suggested. hope this helps Carol there is a video from apqs about this for free

When I first got my Millie 2006 [ used] I felt like I was trying to push a coal cart,lol It was not much fun to try and quilt with. Having had an Ultimate II before I knew something was wrong. SOOOOOOO I braved the inevitable and readjusted the wheels and it is as smooth as butter. Also I clean my wheels and tracks with silicone.Much cheaper than the alternatives that you all suggested. hope this helps Carol there is a video from apqs about this for free

That is wonderful, but unfortunately for these Lenni owners with the original steel table, the wheels are not adjustable like the Millies and they are also the old black wheels, that are no longer available.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

You might try spraying some INOX MX3 on the roller wheel bearings.  You might also try putting some Renaissance Wax on the rails after you clean them.  I put some Renaissance on my George table, and it makes the table slick as ice.  The quilt just glides across the table.  Jamie Wallen says it makes your machine ice-skate.  You should be able to get both items for under $30.  Good luck.

Cagey

Archived