Two Winter Wonderland Quilts Done and OUTA here!

These two beauties went home today!  I'm thankful for those of you sharing your pictures over the past few years of how you quilted this pattern!  It certainly helped me figure out what to quilt on them!  Again thanks for looking and sharing your photos.  Hobbs 80/20 white batting and So Fine threads were used. The quilter is still fairly new, but she did a wonderful job of embroidery and piecing!

11061991293_0242b7b734.jpg
GailstwoWinterWonderland2013quilts by chrometopquilts, on Flickr

11061944426_3258326828.jpg
GailsWinterWonderland2013embroideryblocks by chrometopquilts, on Flickr

11061966726_d89da55e99.jpg
GailsWinterWonderland2013piecedblocks by chrometopquilts, on Flickr

Okay, last post for the night.  Thankful for learning something new to me...flickr. :)

Great work.  I sure hope she washed that red first. 

She did pre-wash the fabrics, but there were a few that the red ran just from the quilting stitches so when there was a lot of fullness on the right two borders, I had to take a tuck because I was apprehensive to try starching and steaming it.  

I really appreciate all your comments.  Thank you!

Very nice Cindy.  I especially like the ornaments down the side of the one block.  All the designs are terrific.

I thought I could scroll in Flicker after the first picture, and ended up looking at the most beautiful custom quilted holiday quilt.  You have mastered custom quilting!  I admire your patience to do the tedious backgrounds, like crosshatching, around shapes no less!

Archived