Interested in classes at CRAFTSY?

According to Cindy Needham's blog today, Craftsy will be having a weekend sale beginning tomorrow (black Friday).  All classes will be on sale for $19.99 or less.  My personal favorites have been Cindy Needham, Kimmy Bruenner and Beth Ferrier.  Anyone else wish to make a recommendation?    Nancy in Tucson

The free block of the month 2012 and 2013 are good ways to check out how Craftsy classes work. I think Anita Grossman Solomon's classes on piecing and the other class on precision piecing by Nora M were worthwhile.

Angela Walter's classes are informative for BEGINNERS to longarming and free motioning but the Dot to Dot is not so weighty with information as the other 2.

Kim B ruler class is very good to give you info on safe and effective ways to use rulers.

Good luck choosing! There are lots to select from!

Angela Walter's classes are informative for BEGINNERS to longarming and free motioning but the Dot to Dot is not so weighty with information as the other 2.

I agree…'cuz I am a beginner   :)

I picked up a few classes at the sale (Mostly beginner stuff, including a beginning knitting class, I have always wanted to learn how and my daughter who is quite the knitter lives far away now…)

Archived