December calendar

I have waited for December 2013 American Patchwork & Quilting calendar.  I quilted the December quilt designed by Barb Cherniwchan of Coach House Designs.  Here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/apqmagazine.   After this quilt was completed (and several others)  I suggest Barb purchase her own longarm.  She is now the owner of a Lucey and completes all her own quilts for market.

It was a privilege to quilt for Barb and I especially like this quilt.  The colours are warm and rich.

Thanks for looking

Linda

I have gone over this post and realized everyone thought I quilted the cover of December 2013 American Patchwork & Quilting.  I did not quilt this quilt, the longarm

quilter who did this quilt was not noted in the magazine, she/he did a fabulous job.  However, the quilt I quilted is in the American Patchwork & Quilting, 2013 calendar, month of December.  I don't believe you can see this quilt unles you have the calendar - which I have and enjoy.  

If you want to see the pattern (of the calendar quilt)  it is at www.coachhousedesigns.com under the name "Christmas in Paris" (the border has been changed).  In the calendar it is called "Deck the Halls"..

I apologize for this misunderstanding, I do not want to take credit for quilting I did not do.   

That is a very pretty pattern.  What color scheeme did you use?    I'd love to see it done up in scrappy small squares that go between the corner stars in the sashing, and various colored corner stars..  just scrappy thoughts this morning.

Would love to see a pict of your rendition.  

Rita

Archived