Quiltazoid with Spiro attachment for sale SOLD

I have decided to sell my Quiltazoid with Spiro. It has boards 3,4,7,13 and 14 with it. The bracket is the new style. I don't use it anymore since I got my IntelliQuilter. I'm asking $550 plus shipping. I had it on my Freedom. Contact me at Jim.wyatt9094@gmail.com or 217-725-9094

2guyzquilting@gmail.com

Hell-o,  When I bought my new to me Lennie, it had a Quiltazoid with it.   I really don't know how to use Quiltazoid and would like to know about the boards.  Can you use any long boards with  Quiltazoid  or do you have certain ones  and does  the stylus that you purchase from circlelord  work with the Quiltazoid?  Does the stylus for a Millie   fit a Lennie? And where did you buy Your boards? I see the number of the boards, where do I find what they look like?  So sorry to ask so many questions but how will I know if never ask?     Thanks in advance, Homa in Ky

Homa,

Have you tried asking the person you bought your Lenni and Quiltazoid from if they still have the instruction manual?  My recollection, which may not be correct is that the Quiltazoid stylus and CL are different.  Do you have any boards, if so which numbers do you have?  The boards were purchased from Quiltazoid which is no longer in business.  I would think that the only way to buy boards is if someone decides to sell theirs.  My Quiltazoid is for use at the front of my machine and the theory is that it is possible to use other brands of boards if they are close to the same size as the Quiltazoid boards and will fit on the base plate.

If you have an address or phone number for them contact them even though they no longer manufacture the quiltazoid.  I'm sure they still have the instruction sheets and would be able to get copies to you.  They were a small mom and pop company and have always been extremely helpful answering questions.  I don't have my things here with me right now so I can't help you out with the number or address.

I had the QZ and it can use most boards, including CL.   The boards I used the most were from RnS Designs,, loads of boards, just keep fishing, like store, Design Type, or Designer, etc.. then under each designer name are dozens more and often even more boards on the Designers web sites.  Of course I also used The Topper boards, as well as the QZ.

Linda and Den Rech are also producing The Topper, and it is much like the QZ.. Works quite well, too. 
Edited:  It works just GREAT!!

The stylus has to fit two things.  Fit onto your machine and fit INTO the grooves in the boards.    I'm sure either Linda and Den or RnS will be willing to help you with the tip issue, and your searching around should help with the right stylus for your machine.

here are a couple urls   :     http://topperquilttools.com/index.html

:     http://www.rns-design.com/

Visit RnS when you have plenty of time.. I spent hours there the first few times I visited and had the time.

Good luck and have barrells of fun.

Rita

Thanks  you for all your information.  I will need to reread everything over and over so  I can understand  what is being said.  Just like in quilting or making tops, there is a whole  lot of terms to process and to think about until it gets second hand .  I am learning a lot about longarms..  Thanks again, Homa in Ky

Archived