rlhdesigns

Machine Quilters Business Manager

I'm selling  Machine Quilters Business Manager program.....   for $150.00  includes shipping.   I never used it,   it is the 2.6 Version 2010.    If you are interested please email me.

Thanks!

Rebecca

post-4246-0-35300500-1387124431_thumb.jpg  

Rebecca 

Northern Illinois

www.whitebydzine.blogspot.com  

If you want to touch the past, touch a rock. If you want to touch the present, touch a flower. If you want to touch the future, touch a life.     Michael Bernoff

I know Linda...   but I don't have this business to use this.   It just sat on the self which is crazy, so I thought someone could use it with their business. 

Rebecca 

Northern Illinois

If you want to touch the past, touch a rock. If you want to touch the present, touch a flower. If you want to touch the future, touch a life.     Michael Bernoff

I have this program and it too, sat on the shelf for a couple of years. Since I started taking quilts for hire, I am using it and it is so easy to use. And best of all, I can give my customer a professional looking invoice when they pay for their quilt, and suddenly, what they thought was my "little backyard play business," becomes a serious and professional establishment. You can almost see the attitude change happen.

You should have no problem selling your program.

Debbie

Jackson, Ga.

I looked it up and got a lot of information from the videos at the website of the publisher of the the software. I have a few questions about importing Excel tables of threads since I have hundreds of cones. I have all my prices for batting and services worked out and on line. I have a professional form for intake and continue it as the receipt which is scanned and printed for them to take with their quilt.

1F6CA5955DF121CC55971D0D9BDA7E0F.png

APQS Representative for Federal Way, WA

klwheeler@yahoo.com

510-386-4156

www.feathersandloops.com

Last time I talked to her it was not for apple products. I upgraded to the new version but I cannot remember how much it was. You can send them an e-mail and she is really good at answering and assisting you. I have been really pleased with her responses.

Shirley

http://www.eurekadocumentation.com/updates/       The up dates are $50.00     This is a 2.6 Version which can be up dated.      The computer requirements are    Window XP, Vista, 7,    Memory: 128 MB of Ram,  Hard Disk:  80MB hard drive space,   CD reader.      If you are interested email me and we will work something out.....

The program will run on Mac just need to pruchase  the software for it.    

Rebecca

Rebecca 

Northern Illinois

Wow!! I've had mine for a couple of years and have never used it. Guess I should give it another go :)

Tracey Russell, Whirls n Swirls Quilting-APQS Ontario Oshawa, Ontario.

Dealer Support and Educator APQS Canada

905-435-8720

https://www.facebook.com/whirlsnswirls/

http://www.whirlsnswirlsquilting.ca

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU5KPwWA2TaeO9xulOa5PKg

I have bought Microsoft Office for Windows and Access 2013 for my PC and business, which gave me a nice long week of inputting all my digital quilting patterns for Quilt Path, which I have purchased to use, and love it.

1F6CA5955DF121CC55971D0D9BDA7E0F.png

APQS Representative for Federal Way, WA

klwheeler@yahoo.com

510-386-4156

www.feathersandloops.com

I love it!

My accountant, like Shirley's, uses the print-outs at tax time.  This saves me time and angst, and him from "sorting through the shoebox."

My customers too, Debbie, are impressed with the professional appearance of the take-in and invoice sheets.

I've had the program forever.  The only drawback seems to be that I can't run the "Organised Quilter" on the same computer if I ever update "Machine Quilters...  I find that listing my books, rulers etc. on "Organised..." is very useful, and I don't want to give it up just for an update!

Barbara

I've heard that Machine Quilters Business Manager is a good product.

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

I'm lowering my sale price to $125.00  +  $5.00 shipping,  so who ever purchases it can do the up grade.      If interesed email me   www.whitebydzine@aol.com

Thanks!!

Rebecca

Rebecca 

Northern Illinois

Question.

When you use this program do you enter the information about the quilt and get the calculated cost while checking in your customer quilt? Or do you take the info and enter it later after your customer is gone.

I've been seriously considering this program, but my PC is not in my studio where I take in the quilts.

Georgene Huggett
APQS Sales, Service, Education
Poquoson, Virginia
http://www.GeorgeneQuilts.com
APQS Millennium with Quilt Path