Christmas and New Year Greetings

I know it is a few days early but as I will be out of computer range from tomorrow till the end of the month I did want to send everyone my Best Wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

It is at this time of the year one takes stock of what has happened for everyone over the last 12 months. For some its not been easy with ill health, family problems and much stress.

But there has also been much joy with new babies, birthdays, weddings and well deserved holidays. 

You have generously shared ideas, givien others support, both personaly and professionally when desperatly needed and offered suggestions for both quilt and non quilt related questions.

So take a bow, pat your selves on the back, you all are indeed a great bunch of caring and loving folk. 

Much Aroha

Yvonne 

Thanks you Yvonne!  I second that....and if I could grant wishes....I wish you all peaceful, warm, and family and friend filled holidays....and also that it may be so the rest of the year...except for maybe a fun filled vacation in someplace warm and sunny!  And.....ta-da....may there be very little frogging.  Lin

Archived