Couldn't say NO

Late Saturday afternoon a gal from town brought in one of three memory quilts she is making and needs finished by the Saturday after Christmas.  I was planning on taking this week off from longarming as I have been working 7 days a week for the past couple of months to get everyone's Christmas quilts done.  I just couldn't say no to her...these are for her children but are not made from their t-shirts but rather from clothing of their father.  He passed away two years ago.  He was in his 50's and died of sudden cardiac arrest.  Another reason I couldn't say no...my husband was in their wedding and played adult men's softball and basketball with this great guy for more than 10 years out of high school.  Her sister dropped off the other two this morning. 

I am so blessed to have my parents, siblings, spouse and children all living and am gaining two new son-in-laws in 2014 !!  Life is good at my place :P   (But Mother Nature, you could be a bit kinder to my farming husband and boys in 2014)

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!

Archived