Liam

Reference to UFO Quilt

With all the wonderful comments and encouragement, I am embarking on a new endeavor. My quilt and pattern (design) has been sold to a well know publishing company.  I want to thank all of you for inspiring me to start this new quilting chapter.

8EA3F8AB67CAE9B4618443BDC6588E06.pngsignature.png.1b0eddf5a8f9b785ff18723ff6665887.png

Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken.

Congrats, Liam.. you did good...

I would still like to see it.  Flicker

tells me it is a private photo and I

don't have permission!

Thanks, Rita

P.S.  What did you name the pattern?

Congratulations on your new quilting adventure!  I'm just sorry I didn't get to see the pictures, too. :(  Guess that tells me I need to start getting on here daily again.

Cindy Thompson

(My perfect quilting combo...Milli and Quiltazoid)

Chrome Top Quilts

WTG!!!!   Liam....     Congratulations!!    Where is the Picture???     I would love to see it.....

Rebecca 

Northern Illinois

www.whitebydzine.blogspot.com  

If you want to touch the past, touch a rock. If you want to touch the present, touch a flower. If you want to touch the future, touch a life.     Michael Bernoff

OH YEAH.......   "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"   :D 

Thank You Rebecca! It's been a ruff Birthday, I lost my Father today(my Birthday). I'm hanging in there.

8EA3F8AB67CAE9B4618443BDC6588E06.pngsignature.png.1b0eddf5a8f9b785ff18723ff6665887.png

Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken.

OH Man.....     I'm sooooooo sorry,    my prayers are with you and your family.     We just went through this in november and have another one that will happen soon.    Just remember we will be hanging in there with you.

Prayers and comfort for you and your family at this time.......

Rebecca 

Northern Illinois

www.whitebydzine.blogspot.com  

If you want to touch the past, touch a rock. If you want to touch the present, touch a flower. If you want to touch the future, touch a life.     Michael Bernoff