aktbone

Snow dyeing in Alaska

Beautiful!!! ALL OF THEM!! :wub:

Since Vickie and I don't have snow here in FLA you could  send them to us!  Just kidding but we can wish! :wacko:

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

My favs are the first and last ones. I too agree they do not need to be cut. How does one do this in the sunny south?

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

they are beautiful and I agree with
Marilyn and Linda.. a framed panel..

I'd just have fun with them, maybe a 9 or 10"

block with other prints or solid colors to go

with each. 

I'd love to see black and white with the red.

Also Ice dyeing can be used when snow is not available.

Just google  fabric ice dyeing and it comes up with all

kinds of things.. Crush the ice or maybe jiggy thru the blender

for finer pieces.. (I thought of it and doubt I'd get enough thru

the blender, without it melting, very quickly.. unless it is bagged

for later use.. an hour later or two weeks.)

Rita

Your daughter is so CUTE!  :D

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Thanks everyone.  We were so excited at how beautiful they turned out.  I was all in the folding of the fabric.

Shana - my daughter - Danna - is a student at UAF.  Small world!  Thanks - she is a pretty special gal!

232E8BCFC7DA6532DF1F766AFC1B76DA.png

Sewmazing Grace

Edge to edge quilting for all of your love quilts!

2011 Millennium - Circle Lord enhanced!

Shana - my daughter - Danna - is a student at UAF.  Small world!  Thanks - she is a pretty special gal!

Oh that's awesome! She's right here in my town. :)   I am a  UAF grad, too.  What is her major study?

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Ooh I like all of them but I am not moving to snow country to be able to make them!

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

Shana - her major is Personal Communication and minor in Sign Language.  She would like to work with the deaf and introduce them to music.  She is also an accomplished piano player.

I just put her on a plane to FB.  I am going to miss her so!  She is my side kick.

Happy Days to you.

232E8BCFC7DA6532DF1F766AFC1B76DA.png

Sewmazing Grace

Edge to edge quilting for all of your love quilts!

2011 Millennium - Circle Lord enhanced!