Bernina Aurora 430 for sale

For Sale:
Bernina Aurora 430 Sewing Machine. Includes carrying case, table tray attachment, walking foot,various other feet, and many bobbins. Works perfect. $1200 Firm.  Buyer pays shipping if too far away for pickup.  (I live in MN).        For more details (or for pictures) call:  507-828-0832.

Moving this to the top.  I have reduced the price on this machine to $1000.  (Buyer pays shipping or I can meet you within 2 hours of my home).  This machine was made in Switzerland and is a very good machine.

•  
  •  

• 3 weeks later...

For Sale:

Bernina Aurora 430 Sewing Machine. Includes carrying case, table tray attachment, walking foot,various other feet, and many bobbins. Works perfect. $1200 Firm.  Buyer pays shipping if too far away for pickup.  (I live in MN).        For more details (or for pictures) call:  507-828-0832.

Moving this to the top.   I have reduced the price on this machine to $1000.   (Buyer pays shipping or I can meet you within 2 hours of my home). This machine was made in Switzerland and is a very good machine.  This machine is also a 430 Limited Edition.

• 1 month later...

Archived