who's going to AQS in Phoenix Feb 5 - 8

I am!  I am!  And I'd love to meet you.  I too am taking classes Wed. - Sat....all day Wed., Thursday until 4:00, Friday and Saturday until noon.  What's your schedule?  (I also have admission to the show for Friday and Saturday).

Looking forward to meeting you if we can work something out timewise.

Barbara

Oh good, it's always fun to meet forum members!

I'm staying in a condo in Scottsdale with a friend.   Sue, do you know Susan Garrity?  She used to live in Scottsdale and will be there for the show.

I'm in class half day Wed, all day Thur and Fri, and Sat morning.  I'm attending the key note speech Friday night.  After class Wed (at  lunch time) I'm meeting a couple of friends for the afternoon.  You'd be welcome to join us, not sure yet what we're doing.  Maybe a botannical gardens, or quilt shops.

These are the classes I'm taking: Decorative Beading Techniques,   Trapunto De-Mystified LONGARM, The Xcentric,   EQ7 - Beyond the Basic

I'll send you my cell number on the personal messages.  We can text when we're there and set up a meeting  :)  :)

I think my husband and I are going to be attending the show and visit the vendors on Thursday. Annie and I are going to try to have dinner together on Thursday evening - I think we have decided on Mexican food. If anyone who is going to be attending or who lives in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area and wants to join us, please let me know and we'll try to get a group of us together. I think it will be fun. I was thinking of getting together at Ajo Al's on Shea Blvd. in Scottsdale. What do you think? Nothing is set in stone and plans right now are pretty flexible. Send me a private message and I'll send you my phone numbers and e-mail address.

I think my husband and I are going to be attending the show and visit the vendors on Thursday. Annie and I are going to try to have dinner together on Thursday evening - I think we have decided on Mexican food. If anyone who is going to be attending or who lives in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area and wants to join us, please let me know and we'll try to get a group of us together. I think it will be fun. I was thinking of getting together at Ajo Al's on Shea Blvd. in Scottsdale. What do you think? Nothing is set in stone and plans right now are pretty flexible. Send me a private message and I'll send you my phone numbers and e-mail address.

Ajo Al's sounds good Sue.  I'll be staying fairly close, I am told.  Thanks for suggesting it.  Look forward to meeting you and maybe some others too.

Shar, I tried to send you a PM but was told you couldn't receive any more messages. Annie and I are definitely having dinner on Thursday. We would love for you to join us. I'm not sure of the time yet. Please send me a PM and let me know how to contact you.  Oh, by the way, I was told that AQS is not coming into Phoenix next year because of the Super Bowl being here. But they will be here in 2016. Does anyone else know any more information about this?

Archived