Digital Pantos/Patterns

I wanted to let everyone know about a great site I found for digital patterns. I don't recall or maybe I missed seeing this one mentioned before. Since I only got Quilt Path the end of November, it's too fun shopping for digital patterns. I've shopped on all the sites I saw in the forum. I ran across this and really liked the patterns- they sew out great. I've bought several as one can never have too many patterns- LOL. Check out www.mycreativestitches.net. Each month they have new $5 pantos which is a great way for me to build up my files. I signed up for the newsletter and they have had some good sales. Just thought I would let you know. I'm having too much fun replacing my paper pantos which I intend to sell in the next month or so. And I will probably sell most of my CL boards too.

Here are some more sites with digital designs and if you check their friends feature you can find others:

You might want to print or save this list as I don't think I will type it up again.    :P   :D

www.quilter'sniche.com

www.quiltersdigitizeddesigns.com

www.purpledaisieslic.com

www.stitchhappy.com

www.urbanelementz.com

www.wildflowerquilting.com

www.digitizedquiltingpatterns.com

I don't know if this one is still open..

www.compuquilterdesigns.com

www.digitechpatterns.com

www.quiltrecipes.com

www.quiltscomplete.com

www.digiquilter.com

Many of these will have names totally different from their site names.. like digiquilter is Willow Leaf Studio, and quilt recipies is Munnich Designs.. It took me several tries to realize what was going on when I reached another name.  Nothing slow about me!  lol

Rita.

Almost every designer's site has a freebie pattern you can download and import so you can see how their downloading system works. Take advantage of those freebies to learn more about the quality of the digitized patterns they offer so you can find your favorite shopping sites. I've got a few freebie patterns in my digital pattern shop too- QuiltedJoy.com 

Go get 'em! :)

Archived