FYI - new to me great online store for fabrics

Last week, I needed a certain fabric because I did not purchase enough of it when we had a quilt store locally and it has since closed.

I've tried out 3 other venues online for fabric in the immediate past, and been burned by the actual quality of the fabric or it took 2 weeks to arrive, I was not happy to be doing that again. Had no choice, but to do it. No local quilt shop here, only JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby.

Well, I found Hawthorne Threads. Fantastic website! Reminds me of Superior Threads website. You pick a color, designer etc and you can find matching thread, matching blenders, etc. But the best part, the more yards you buy, the less you pay per yard. And an even better part, the cost per yard is several dollars below what others are charging, even without the tiered discount. And they have a weekly drawing for a giveaway. 

I was not only pleased with the price, the fabric quality but the shipping speed. It was about 5 days and that included the weekend. So, I will be shopping there again. 

Here is  the link

http://www.hawthornethreads.com/

Just felt like sharing a good thing with friends

Debbie

Meaghan at Hawthorne Fabrics was really amazing, as well.  I needed a blender for a line of fabric, and asked them if they thought that a few options might work.  She called me right away and offered opinions and options, and helped me find the right fit for my project.  LOVE Hawthorne Fabrics.  They're close to me and I would be beyond thrilled if they ever decided to open a brick-n-mortar!

Archived