Mac user wants quilt path

ronwiny

I hope to get quilt path one of these days. I work on a Mac (and iPad). I have an old laptop (pre windows 7 I think) and a windows bootable version (7 I believe) on the Mac.

Other than internet downloads, on what environment do I need to be (besides the quilt path tablet) to do anything? What can be done away from the quilt path tablet?

Winnie

I really have only downloaded the digitized designs off the internet or in email format. I haven't installed the program on my laptop and just put all the downloads on a USB and then import them into Quilt Path on the tablet. Maybe someone with more computer knowledge will chime in, but that is all I use my windows laptop for as far as QP goes.

While many of us have installed Quilt Path on secondary Windows based computers other then our tablets, you do not actually need to do that to use the program.  I only did it to make it easier to create blog post about Quilt Path.  I do download digital designs to my laptop so that they are scanned by my antivirus.  I would do that no matter what operating system I was using to make sure nothing gets onto my Quilt Path tablet since I need it to run my business.  

Archived