Long Arm Quilting Machine APQS Liberty $6995

3/19/14 This machine has been sold.  I will delete this listing if I can figure out how.  Thank you.

APQS Liberty longarm quilting machine with a 12 foot table

Barely used, great shape
See pics for details.
long arm quilter

It has a built in stitch regulator. I believe the Liberty has a 12 inch field. I don't remember the purchase date. I would say it is maybe 8 years old. I am also including a bobbin winder and some hard plastic templates. I don't know the bobbin size. I have the manual for the machine also.  I am the original owner 

on 2/27/14 I added the info below:
The following info is in response to questions that have been asked:
 I can't find a plate with a serial number but did find a number stamped into the metal behind the head-03255. Not sure if that is the machine number but it is the only number I can find. I think they call it a 20 inch machine with a 12 inch sewing field. Yes, it has a 12 foot table. I also took a picture of the box with all of the accessories I am including.

Located in Bradenton, FL

post-62300-0-46105300-1393447309_thumb.jpg

post-62300-0-18646200-1393447313_thumb.jpg

post-62300-0-23167700-1393447319_thumb.jpg

Great price!  You might like to add your location and some contact info.  If you call APQS and give them the number of the machine they will be able to give you the age.  On my Millie the number is located at the back of the throat.  I believe that it varies with machines so yours may be somewhere different.  Bobbin is a size L and I notice that you have micro drive handles on there too.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your sale.

Sue,

Thank you very much for your help.  I cannot believe I left off the location.  I edited it now and it should show up but in case it does not Bradenton, FL.

The following info is in response to questions that have been asked:
 I can't find a plate with a serial number but did find a number stamped into the metal behind the head-03255. Not sure if that is the machine number but it is the only number I can find. I think they call it a 20 inch machine with a 12 inch sewing field. Yes, it has a 12 foot table. I also took a picture of the box with all of the accessories I am including.

I just heard back from APQS and Josh confirmed this is a 2004 model.  I'll paste his email below in case it helps:

Hi Rod, I did some research on your machine and it is a 2004 model year. If you were to sell the machine private an average price would be $7,500.00. The machine new sell for $17,900.00 but that is with more features than what was available when you purchased yours.

If you join the form on our website ( www.apqs.com ) there is a place where you can list your machine for sale.

Josh Campbell

23398 Hwy 30 E.

Carroll, IA 51401

Phone: 1-800-426-7233

Cell: 1-712-830-5334

• 3 weeks later...

Being the owner of a Liberty, I can tell you that this is an excellent machine, and the price is really great.  Although the Liberty is no longer available, it was once Millie's little sister.  Almost all the same bells and whistles in a smaller package, except no electronic channel locks and no thread cutter.  I love mine!

• 2 weeks later...

This is the person that bought your Liberty. Dave is delivering it to me in southern Utah. Can you please list the accessories that are coming with it? I saw from your pictures that there is a saddle seat stool, what looks like a base extender, some templates, zipper leaders, a bobbin winders, needles, but I can't tell what those aqua plastic things are. Were all of these included in the price? I can't wait to get the machine. It's supposed to arrive on Friday.

I got my Liberty yesterday! Dave Jones delivered it and did a great job! He cut the 12' table down to 10' for me and replace the lights with his own style of lights. It's fantastic!! Thanks, Dave, for doing such a great job!

Archived