Sign in to follow this  
Sharon

Hydraulic Lift for Sale from non-blissed 2008 Millie

Selling hydraulic lift from my 2008 non blissed Millie.  I believe they will fit all tables with the round metal tubing tables and a number of others with a small change of brackets by contacting the manufacturer.  No problems, just don't need them and have my machine on wheels.  $650 plus shipping.

Sharon

Sharon

Mesa/Prescott AZ

2012 Freddie Blissed

2008 Millie

Wow! This is a great deal!!!! The Lift was almost good as adding Bliss. My back is so very happy!!!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

For those that have BLISSED machines, I also have a WHITE hydraulic lift for a blissed machine.  It has come off a 2012 Freddie.  Contact me for details.  

Sharon

Sharon

Mesa/Prescott AZ

2012 Freddie Blissed

2008 Millie

Will lift work on my 2009 lenni?

I think so, but pls contact APQS to be sure.  It's on a non bliss table.

Sharon

Sharon

Mesa/Prescott AZ

2012 Freddie Blissed

2008 Millie

Both Hydraulic lifts are sold pending pmt from Collette.  Thanks Cheryl and Collette!  You will enjoy your new babies.  Thank you to all that inquired.

Sharon

Sharon

Mesa/Prescott AZ

2012 Freddie Blissed

2008 Millie

I'm sorry Jim, but if you look at the timed responses, Cheryl responded first, before you did on the 27th.  You were offered them a week prior privately and I declined the price you offered.  These hydraulics were offered on our APQS forum, and also the Sew It's for Sale, IQ, and Professional Machine Quilting Yahoo sites all on the same day.  You can imagine the number of responses that were sent.  No hard feelings.

Sharon

Sharon

Mesa/Prescott AZ

2012 Freddie Blissed

2008 Millie