Hey Everyone, 

Vickie Oliver, aka Beachside Quilter, asked me to share some photos we took this weekend at the Naples Quilters Guild quilt show, here in Florida. 

We had a great day at the show.  She won 2 blue ribbons and one red ribbon.  If I have that wrong I'm sure she'll correct me. lol  The first picture is of us standing with her Family Tree Challenge quilt.  She won a first for this one.  It's a Totem Pole Quilt.  The second photo is a close up of her Modern Quilt and the third photo is of her Challenge quilt from the SWFQG.  She did an outstanding job on all three of these quilts.  I feel honored to have her as my mentor and friend.  

Hugs, Debbie

12887887513_15e8639176_n.jpg
IMG_0480 by Heirloom Quilter, on Flickr

12887789895_33bce6ba5d_n.jpg
IMG_0460 by Heirloom Quilter, on Flickr

12888216614_01ece3730b_n.jpg
IMG_0445 by Heirloom Quilter, on Flickr

412BDE6C5166A4E2125C0B3CE63F8831.pngHeirloom Quilter APQS Millennium 2008

Thanks for posting for me, Debbie! My computer is still out. Had a great time at the show with you and Brian. My Totem also won a 1st in Art quilts, and my Modern and Challenge basket each won a Vendor's Choice Award. It's been a busy year; now I need to get back to my customers' quilts!

<p>Vickie Oliver Beachside Quilter APQS Rep SW FL 2013 New Gen Millennium, Quilt Path

239-209-0990. Beachsidequilter.com

Gosh, Ann, wish we could have met! I worked the show all day Thursday thru Saturday! Next time, please give a shout out when you're in our area! Shows in Venice and Bradenton this weekend if you are still around .

<p>Vickie Oliver Beachside Quilter APQS Rep SW FL 2013 New Gen Millennium, Quilt Path

FINALLY PICTURES!!! Thanks Debbie for sharing. I've been waiting to see two of them.

So very prod of you Vicki!!!!!!  All three are awesome!!!!!!   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I see the Sue Hienz quilting you told me about! It's perfect!!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Congratulations (times 3) Vickie! Your quilts are all fabulous! Thank you Debbie for posting. Hope to see you both soon!

Thanks Judy; Give us a call! My computer is out so I don't have email right now ; using my iPad to surf forum. Would love us all to get together while Meg is here. Just missed you at the Punta Gorda show!

Gorgeous - and super creative quilting too!!

Valerie Smith

Pumpkin Patch Quilter

http://www.pumpkinpatchquilter.com

http://www.pumpkinpatchquilter.etsy.com

Pantograph Co-Designer for Urban Elementz

https://www.urbanelementz.com/shop/category/quilting-designs-by-designer/valerie-smith/

**As of March 2015 I will be Quilting on a 2000 APQS Certified Used Millennium!**

Quilting from January 2013 to February 2015 on a non-stitch regulated 1999 Ultimate 1

Congrats Debbie.  I Love the modern quilting you did, but that challenge quilt........OMG! LOVE LOVE LOVE what I can see of it!

Thanks, Sheri!  The bottom picture is my challenge piece.  The "challenge" was to make a cherry basket block using a 1890's pattern which used 27 teeny triangles in the basket.  I used a class piece done in Irena Bluhm's coloring class as my center and added four paper pieced baskets in the corners.  Of course, I had to teach myself paper piecing to accomplish it. The triangles are smaller than a dime.  I hand colored the center and then trapuntoed it and added embellishments.  First time paper piecing, coloring, trapunto and embellishing.  I should have named it "Class Piece" :lol: .  Oh, best of all, it was all made from materials in my "stash".

Woo HOo Vickie. Great job.  I wish I could have been there to see you win your ribbons. 

8259635bf834a637a7febcce54170daf.png Sweet T's Custom Quilting Finley, TN  (731)-445-6411 sweet_t_quilting@yahoo.com

http://sweettsquilting.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/SweetTsQuilting