Oh, it's pretty but it would have been tough to handle that fullness in the middle and the too small borders. I have one of my own piecing on the frame right now where the borders are a bit too big (and the quilt is ginormous) and I'm not having a fun time with it … and it's my own doing so no one to blame but me! LOL 

Wow.  I hope that you'll be able to track it down and get a photo of "after" to see how it turned out.  I hope the next quilter has got a really good magic wand.  They are going to need it.

Beth Durand

Elizabeth Originals Custom Quilting

www.eocquilting.com

beth@eocquilting.com

2006 APQS Millenium

Authorized APQS Dealer

Wow, it's a very pretty quilt, but those borders! Did she run out of fabric before she got to them? If she did, she could have just cut the center quilt down a little bit and reapplied the borders. It's a shame to leave it like that. It's new address will be 100 Wrinkle Ave,Tuck City for sure.

Debbie

Jackson, Ga.

Good Grannie's!  You are one lucky duck.  I would have loved to have been a fly on a wall and listened to that conversation!

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”