2012 Millennium with new Bliss system for sale

The Millenium has the 12 foot table , stitch regulator,  automatic needle positioner, thread cutter, single stitch button, laser light, turbo bobbin winder, and quilt glide. She also has the power fabric advance. I am asking $12500.00 for the machine . That includes 8 pantographs and about 30 assorted spools of quilting thread. 

I am located in Graham Washington State. 

• 2 months later...

The machine is still available. Sorry about not getting back right away to every body. We were gone checking out retirement areas in Arizona. 

I am willing to ship to anywhere in the continental US. I can deliver to Oregon, parts os B.C and Idaho. 

• 2 weeks later...
The Millenium has the 12 foot table , stitch regulator,  automatic needle positioner, thread cutter, single stitch button, laser light, turbo bobbin winder, and quilt glide. She also has the power fabric advance. I am asking $12500.00 for the machine . That includes 8 pantographs and about 30 assorted spools of quilting thread. 

I am located in Graham Washington State.

This is 19dale22 I am very interested in your machine this is my first time on the forum do I call you? If what number? Or do we email ? My email is daledeb@ frontiernet.net please contact me thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived