speedsew99

2012 Millennium with new Bliss system for sale

The Millenium has the 12 foot table , stitch regulator,  automatic needle positioner, thread cutter, single stitch button, laser light, turbo bobbin winder, and quilt glide. She also has the power fabric advance. I am asking $12500.00 for the machine . That includes 8 pantographs and about 30 assorted spools of quilting thread. 

I am located in Graham Washington State. 

Tina, you'll want to say where you are located.

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1085 12th Ave. NW, Suite D2

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

The machine is still available. Sorry about not getting back right away to every body. We were gone checking out retirement areas in Arizona. 

I am willing to ship to anywhere in the continental US. I can deliver to Oregon, parts os B.C and Idaho. 

The Millenium has the 12 foot table , stitch regulator,  automatic needle positioner, thread cutter, single stitch button, laser light, turbo bobbin winder, and quilt glide. She also has the power fabric advance. I am asking $12500.00 for the machine . That includes 8 pantographs and about 30 assorted spools of quilting thread. 

I am located in Graham Washington State.

This is 19dale22 I am very interested in your machine this is my first time on the forum do I call you? If what number? Or do we email ? My email is daledeb@ frontiernet.net please contact me thank you

Congrats!!! To you and to the new owner!!

Barbara Mayfield
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

Martha, this Millie has already gone to a new home in S. Idaho. Check with your local APQS Rep - he or she might have a line on local used machines. Good luck!

Barbara Mayfield
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

APQS Northwest

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com