My New Granddaughter Taryn

Just taking a moment to share with you my New Granddaughter born March 1st. Weighed in at 8 lbs 8 ozs and 19.5 inches long. She's a HAM. lol

Isn't she just lovely!!!

I cannot wait to go see her.

Just wanted to share it with you all.

God Bless

post--13461897932838_thumb.jpg

we have a new little one born onTuesday, she is still in the Niki Nu so no pictures yet. I will try to post one when we finally can go see her. she is early so has some struggles to go through. she is number 17 for my my husband and I and our blended family

How precious!! Congratulations, Grammie! She's just gorgeous, and very pink, which I remember is a very good sign. Bet she'll be dubbed the pinkest born that day, like mine was, LOL! Have a ton of fun with your family's new one (hey, I made a rhyme!).

never loose heart! Grammie Tammie had a premee born to her step-daughter 5 1/2 years ago. Our premee was born at 26 weeks. She was a whole 2 pounds! Now-5 1/2 years later-Marianne Elizabeth is going to school and one of the toughest kids on the block. The picture is of (from L2R) Summer, Marianne, myself. This was taken a year ago! She is a healthy, happy, spoiled by her other grandma-in my opinion-and momma a bit too much but otherwise a well behaved kiddo when she is with me. So a typical almost 6 year old. I have put your new grandbaby in my prayers.

post--13461897933218_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by Bekah

we have a new little one born onTuesday, she is still in the Niki Nu so no pictures yet. I will try to post one when we finally can go see her. she is early so has some struggles to go through. she is number 17 for my my husband and I and our blended family

Patty (Patch) I think that "Niki Nu" is the slang term for the neonatal unit/intensive care for premie newborns.

Seventeen years ago, my nephew was born premature; he has grown up to be a big healthy (very tall) young man. You would never know he was a premie by the looks of him, now!! :)

Bekah, yesterday, I sent a pray for you new little grandbaby girl, and I'm sending more right now, again, today. God always answers my prayers, so I know she will be just fine!! She's in good hands. (((hugs))) Shana

thank you all for the prayers for little Chantelle. She is doing good and should get to home this week. I know all the prayers have worked. I have another little premie guy, he was born at 24 weeks and is now almost 8. healthy and strong and I know for certain that prayer brought him through.

Grammie I love your granddaughter's name. It is beautiful just like her. spoul her rotten if you can.

Tammie: what a beautiful baby - God Bless her little life. And Bekah our church had 3 premies born in November/December all at about 2-3 lbs and they are all doing just fine. We have come so far in our day with medical capabilities - may God be with your little one too. My DH and I could not have children so I will not have the privilege of grandchildren. So both of you give lots of hugs and love because each child is a very special gift from God.

Sharon.

Tammie, just had to take another peek at your sweet new Cupie Doll, what a beaut!!

Bekah, I'm so glad your premie Chantelle (what a beautiful name, too!) is doing alright now and gets to go home already. I had a friend years ago whose daughter was born premie, due to eclampsia (I think that's the name when you get very high blood pressure and tons of other problems with it in pregnancy). She weighed in at 1.6 lbs. She was a fighter, however, and eventually ended up very healthy. She had to stay for months in the "niki nuke" (thanks for explaining, Shana). Yes, there were prayers all over the place for that one..... That year also, unfortunately, one of the gals' second was stillborn, right at term too. I think the Amish call it "Sunlight and Shadows". I'm going to make one of those quilts this year, I predict, as I see so very much of that in life lately.

I meander, so off I go! Blessings on all newborns and their families.

Sharon - I hope you find hundreds of ways to love children, so your arms are not aching to hug them. I can tell you have a mother's heart. I think God means for motherless children to meet up with moms without children, and grandmoms without grandkids. I'll pray you find yours. :)

Oh Tammie!

What an amazing gift your family has been given! A treasure for all. She is breathtakingly beautiful, as all little girls are. I'm with Sherri, I can smell the babypowder from here!:)

Mother of 6,-and still no grandbabies!! What are they waiting for!?! I'm not getting any younger,-for Pete's sake!:D

Enjoy every minute with her!

Patty, thank you for you kind words to find babies to hold. I do believe me -- at church I am the designated baby holder during services. Moms know that as soon as they walk in the door that I'm going to swope down on their baby. I do believe that God's plan for me is to love others and I've accepted his will.

God Bless

Sharon.

Archived