My fun time will be ending

My fun time will be ending tomorrow. Frannie Ann is due home and I have a ton of quilts to quilt. While Frannie Ann has been visiting Amy, I have had the quilt show and now me sewing time!

I finished the appliques and borders of my Spring Bouquet by Landry Baskets  (9 mionths), cut out and stitched together a Quilt of Valor (pattern in Fon's and Porter 's Love of Quilting Mar/Arp 2014) and started a red and white pineapple quilt using the pineapple trim tool by Ann Wright.  I have had so much fun!!!

13231991143_23a5f9a4b9.jpg

004 by delld1964, on Flickr

13232152474_83d80a2977.jpg
007 by delld1964, on Flickr

13231941693_49c33e4721.jpg
002 by delld1964, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

All so very pretty!

I love that turquoise border on the applique!   It seems to say "Hey!  Looky here", but then it makes the eye dive right into the  body of the quilt.  I'd not seen that happen before.. it is beautiful.

Thanks for sharing,

Rita

Thanks, Rita! The pattern is 72 by 72 and I need it bigger for our full size bed! So I needed to add something. The border fabric is also in the applique so I knew it would Work,

Frannie Ann arrived home yesterday afternoon. Sweet hubby and I will set her back up this morning! I have 17 blocks done for my pineapple quilt! Can't believe I have been able to get so much done!

I have my BOM class to night for the Laundry basket quilt (yes, I'm way ahead of everyone else) I will be making the tiny piping to go next to the binding. The piping will be the lime green and the piping will be the blue! Maybe I will be able to quilt her in June! Got my fingers crossed. maybe I should put her on my list! LOL :D

Beautiful tops!

When I read the topic title and saw your picture - at first I thought you meant you couldn't quilt anymore "my fun time is ending" and I thought NO - I love to see Dell's wonderful creations.  Glad to know you'll still be quilting and you are any excellent piecer too!

Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful tops!

When I read the topic title and saw your picture - at first I thought you meant you couldn't quilt anymore "my fun time is ending" and I thought NO - I love to see Dell's wonderful creations.  Glad to know you'll still be quilting and you are any excellent piecer too!

Thanks for sharing!

Oh NO! I can't stop quilting! It is just too much fun!!!!!  See I love to piece too and never have time anymore!  Thank you so much for your kind words! I  love your creations too and learn so very much here at our wonderful APQS forum!!!!!

BTW we just finished loading and connecting everything for Frannie Ann and I can't wait to try her out later today. I just know she will be purring prefectly again after Amy did her magic in APQS land! :P  :P  :P

Archived