Judy Ingram

AQS Paducah--Dinner on Thursday

Carmen,

Did you get pics?  Mine are "inside" my daughter's camera and I have no clue how to get to them.  I guess I need to get more tech savvy.......Judy and I both had our flip phones (mine has huge #'s!) at the dinner but even she was getting a new phone this week!

Cheri Blevins

2009 Millie ~ Quiltazoid equipped

http://bitsandpiece.weebly.com

eblevins3@frontier.com

Just wanted to let everyone know how much I enjoyed our visit at Pizza Inn last week.  It's always so good to see old quilting friends and an extra special treat to meet some new.  Hope everyone had a great time at the show and plans to to be back next year.  I'm already looking forward to it!  If LA classes are offered on Thursday evening next year, I'll try to get the spot at Pizza Inn on Wednesday. 

Judy

Blissfully Quilting with Lily da Millie

Here we are having pizza in Paducah.  Wish you all could have joined us, we had a wonderful visit.  I have forgotten a few names and I apologize for that, but will give it a try.  Front to back, on the left: Cheri, Judy, Gail, Bobbie, On the right, front to back: Barb Sharon, ?, Mary, Vickie and Sue.

Thanks to Judy, for several years we have assembled at the pizza restaurant on Thursday of quilt week.  If you will be in Paducah next year put it on your calendar.  The fellowship is heartwarming and the pizza isn't bad, either.  :)

post-3802-0-92153900-1400111093_thumb.jpg

EF895DFA46EABF5DCB57E11F31E1DE91.png

Carmen in the Ozarks

Great picture, Carmen! It was such a great evening, and such a pleasure to get together with forum friends, as well as new Paducah friends! That's Joyce, Judy's guild friend, in between Mary and Sharon.

<p>Vickie Oliver Beachside Quilter APQS Rep SW FL 2013 New Gen Millennium, Quilt Path

239-209-0990. Beachsidequilter.com