A Present arrived on our doorstep today!!!!

My Millie arrived today!!!!  I have never been so very excited about anything, other than perhaps my wedding to the most wonderful man in the world and the birth of my 3 children.............(lol)! 

Back story:  We have been shopping for about 2 years now and just waiting for the right time to pull the trigger on this purchase.  I happen to go to the AQS show in Lancaster alone and when I went to the booth to say hello to my favorite APQS folks, my sales rep Lorraine Harnish was there.  She remembered me from the couple of times that I have met her at local quilt shows over the past two years.  We said hello and exchanged pleasantries and then she asked me what machine I was going to purchase one day.  I told her that I was going to purchase the Millenium and would probably make the purchase later in the year.  She proceeded to ask me if she could take a picture of me next to the Millie, (which I thought was strange) but said ok.  As she was snapping the picture she said to me, "How would you feel if I told you that your husband called me yesterday and just bought you your machine!"  She then proceeded to take another picture of my shocked face!!!  Very funny pic I might add.  So it was a wonderful surprise and Millie is being set up by my wonderful husband as we speak.  Unforntunately, I'm in Phoenix at a conference and missing all the fun but will behome on Sunday!

I am so happy to be joining all of you in this wonderful journey I am about to embark on.  You are all amazingly talented and I look forward to sharing my work with you!

Thanks for listening!

Warm Regards,

Patrice

Archived