Sign in to follow this  
quiltingbykc

New Millennium with Bliss and Glide

After selling both of my 2002 Millenniums, I purchased a new Millennium with Bliss and Glide. It arrived on Wednesday and I'm absolutely amazed. I'm working on a Primitive Gathering wool quilt and it's like quilting through butter. I'm doing all freehand, because my Intelliquilter can't be hooked up until I get a new docking station, etc.

I can't believe I waited so long. Thank you APQS for making such wonderful machines for us!

post-1723-0-82598700-1396072489_thumb.jpg

post-1723-0-67524400-1396072524_thumb.jpg

Kathleen Crabtree

Quilting by KC

Sartell MN

quiltingbykc1@charter.net

Millennium, Bliss, Glide, Intelliquilter

Really pretty!  Quilting machines have come a long way, even in just the ten years that I've been longarming.  We're fortunate to be associated with a company that looks to improve its products.  I think I would cry if I had to go back to the old airplane-grade orange wheels my machine first came with.  I love the M&M wheels I have now!

Beautiful!!!!!Congratulations on your new Millie!  Mine just just came home from a makeover in APQS LAND. She is wonderful!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!