Midwest Quilters

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a lot on the Butler plate this spring/summer. Graduations, weddings, a deck to reconstruct (all dependent on weather for that. Need a 7 day no rain in the forecast for what we are doing to it), J is traveling for work, and I will need to be home when he is gone. We are hosting a huge pool party at our house for our former employee's we both used to work with. 50+ people. We are trying to finish up stuff at the house and prepare for that.  Spring brings on very bad allergies/migraines for me,along with my fibromyalsia (weather inhibits a lot for me there too) and I NEVER know how i'm going to feel. With that said, if the weekend ya'll choose is open and kind to me, I WILL BE THERE!!!!

For the past few yrs, we've met at Julie's, in Bellevue, NE.  Debbi has graciously offered her place, in Des Moines, this spring/summer, if we can all get it on our schedules! As always, the more the merrier...the more the laughter, the more the ....well, u get the picture!

We share quilt tops or quilts we've recently done. We've brought tops that just don't speak to us, and bounce off ideas.  Weve traded quilting designs, where we practice on the machine (taking turns)...we just "wing it" and it always seems to just work out FUN FUN FUN!!

This is really so much fun - and I learn SOOO much!   I sure hope we can make this happen.  May 17 works for me - or after.  Let's figure out where everyone is coming from and see if we can work out a carpool situation.  I'm in Cameron, Missouri right on I-35.  I'd be glad to bring some sort of snack/bruch item, too.

Archived