Wowzers.  I don't post for a few weeks and look what happens!!  I better get to planning.  In the meantime:

• email me at d.treusch@mchsi.com if you are coming. 
  • I do have 2 extra bedrooms and extra sleeping space if you have a long commute and want to come on Friday night.  The bedrooms are first come first served, both with double beds and your own bathroom/shower. 
  • You can also stay on Saturday night if you want to avoid night driving.  Again, first come first served for the bedrooms. 

I'll post more details later as I have to get ready for a friends birthday outing right now.  This is going to be a blast!!!

Debbi Prodigy w/ Intelliquilter , A-1 Platinum Elite

Oops.  Forgot the address:

7955 Wistful Vista Dr #35

West Des Moines, IA 50266

515-556-5991

I am very easy to get to from I-80 or I-35 and I'll post some directions later.  

Sorry guys, but I am going to have to cancel this.  I am getting new windows for the house and they weren't supposed to be here for another 5 weeks.  Guess what??  They are here now and will be installed next weekend.  So I have to spend the week taking down blinds, moving furniture, etc.  There just isn't enough time to get everything put back together by the following Friday.  Let's try for later in the summer.  Not sure yet about dates though.   

Wow! That sounds like fun! I'm from Lake Ozark! I'm a newbie and don't have the Millie I'm planning on getting as soon as I get rid of the LA I have! Do you think I might be able to join this group the next time around? It sure sounds fun and educational!

Sorry to hear that Debbie, but new windows are awesome. SoBusy, of course you can join our little Midwest Quilters! Welcome to the group. Debbie, just keep us informed on a future date. Hope your installation goes smoothly.

DF1D9777693A0E7E10F19189083694EB.png

Debbie-I have been away for a while and I read every page with anticipation. I hope your window installation goes smoothly. If I can get my daughter to dog sit for me I will be there too. It has been too long!

Always Learning...................
BDD01DC46EEB682EED5DD080AA4D13E9.png
When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.