circle and straight line practice

Boy, all I can say is I wish that I had the Bliss rail system  Sigh, maybe when I grow up.  I saw a quilt on Pinterst quilted in a similar manner and knew it was a good place to do my practicing on circles and straight lines since this is my quilt.  It is going into the Guild show anyway, wiggly lines and all.  I need to do some more PPP.....

When I made this quilt, I sort of OVER estimated the amount of fabric I would need.  This was going to be a wall hanging LOL.  It fits my queen size bed!  And, I have enough leftover blocks to make a twin size.  Geesh!  13956849475_87a89fe023.jpgIMG_20140421_122042 by chrisquilt00, on Flickr

Thanks everyone for your nice comments!  You know when we have our noses on the quilt we all know where the bodies are buried!  I see every wobble and bobble.  I just purchased the adapter foot for my millennium.  I got my machine in 2000 and my foot is the older style.  I can't wait to get this new foot installed so I can use my Lisa Calle rulers.   Now I have to save for Bliss!

Archived