Hi, Everyone!

It has been a while! I haven't had much time to get on the forum lately, just life stuff, nothing bad. :0) I missed it!!! But in the meantime I was able to finish a customer quilt around Easter weekend. It was done with Glide so I could get the fill small and I tried Magna Glide bobbins for the first time. Wow!!! Does my machine LOVE these bobbins! post-9253-0-68088200-1399155144_thumb.jpgpost-9253-0-85765600-1399155187_thumb.jpgpost-9253-0-38159900-1399155223_thumb.jpg

PS This is my first real customer quilt. Yay!

Glad to have some time to look at everyone's posts again!   Sharon

Thank you so much for the compliments. I am the slowest quilter right now, so Carolyn, I worked on it a little under two weeks between my other work. It was a busy time, so I think anyone else woukd have had it done in a couple of days or so. Seriously, I am snail slow right now. Ha! I hope I get faster at this as I go.

Thank you Libby, you are the best! And Vicki, we still need another lunch/quilt store run! :)

My goodness that is simply gorgeous!!! I would say you have a great future ahead of you quilting lots of beautiful tops and making them even more beautiful.

068AE7983835931B5513447E68ECA1B3.png

Bekah

Shepherd's Garden Quilting

APQS Sales Representative

APQS Millenium

www.shepherdsgardenquilting.com