Christmas Panto Suggestions, Please

Check these out. Starting Monday they are having a 25% off sale !!!!  LOAD UP!!!

This is a link for the Christmas search!  Have fun deciding!! And have your credit card handy!  LOL

https://www.urbanelementz.com/shop/search/?csrfmiddlewaretoken=XReu6UmBYaE4N8jlveX7i7rgzJ9fYR7H&keywords=CHRISTMAS?csrfmiddlewaretoken=XReu6UmBYaE4N8jlveX7i7rgzJ9fYR7H&keywords=CHRISTMAS

And, yes,m Sylvia I have most of them! :D

Copied from the Email I received!

But, if music isn't quite your forte, how about a happy dance? Because from May 12th - 17th you will be receiving 25% off EVERYTHING Urban Elementz has to offer! Oh boy, that's a deal so nice it's worth saying twice...that's right, 25% off store wide! So, start making your lists, fellow quilters, because the days leading up to our semiannual sale are passing quickly and you don't want to miss out on these awesome deals!

Holly Berries (Lorien) -- FAIRLY EASY

Echo Holly Poinsettia -- EASY (Pattern Man but ordered from Digitech)

Winter White Snowflake -- I found it harder to steer my machine through this one (Nolting not APQS) (Pattern Man but ordered from Digitech)

Poinsettia -- EASY (Urban Elementz -- I special ordered a 10" size)

Christmas Peace -- EASY (Beany Girls -- ordered through Willow Leaf Studios)

O'Christmas Tree -- EASY (Urban Elementz)

Tree Top -- REALLY REALLY EASY  but lots of advances on a big quilt and needs to be on a big quilt to see the design. Not really one I'd want to use again because it's just too big (Willow Leaf Studio)

Holly Ribbon -- REALLY REALLY EASY (Nancy Read, ordered from Digitech)

O'Christmas Tree -- if you are okay doing little circles, this would be okay to do (Willow Leaf Studio, Jodi Beamish version)

Archived