Finished my farmer quilt ( wedding is over picture of the happy couple with there quilt)

I just finished this quilt it is for my new son in law he love farming so I made him a quilt I should say he loves red tractors. I used ruler on this a bit of a challenge but I am getting on to them. I also did an interesting corner design that is support to be wheat in a heart I think it turned out alright .i also did some feathers overall I like them more practise I think I could be good at them.... I guess we all start somewhere.added a picture of the backing it is perfect

Well the happy couple got married last weekend and I took a picture in front of the tractor they used to transport them to the ceremony. My husband drove them to the ceremony.  I added a picture of us with the quilt

post-63431-0-98852300-1401720007_thumb.jpg

post-63431-0-02597100-1400856003_thumb.jpg

post-63431-0-25269700-1400856037_thumb.jpg

post-63431-0-35172800-1400856088_thumb.jpg

post-63431-0-81737800-1400897384_thumb.jpg

I gave the Quilt to my Daughter and Son in Law this Week-end they absolutely loved it.

I called this quilt the

Little Red Wedding Tractor quilt

This quilt was made  to commemorate the way they are arriving to their wedding ceremony this week-end

they have a small Red tractor that will be pulling a hay wagon with the wedding party to go  the ceremony

My Husband is Driving the Tractor. He is a proud Father of the Bride. This will be a special Day for sure. 

Thank-you for your Kind words.

What a great quilt, quilting,  and story.  I love the tractor and hay wagon going to the ceremony!

My Dad loved Farmall tractors too.  He had about 35 Farmall and IH tractors.  I made him a table runner out of some of those same fabrics.  Dad passed away 3 years ago, and we had one of his favorite tractors at the funeral.  He would have loved it!  

Diane in MN

Archived