Sign in to follow this  
circlelord

Wanders Pattern, New from Circlelord

My "NEW WANDERS" boards will be here at my house Wednesday!  Also ordered the honeycomb to use on a soccer quilt!!!!!  Michael and Kay, Thank you so much!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

The stylist is a different size. I don't know how the QZ worked from the back. My QZ was only from the front. Talk to Michael. He will be glad to answer all your questions. He's great!!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

I don't know the answer of whether Circle Lord works with quiltazoid but I do know Michael provides the absolute best customer service. Call him!

Sue

The giant circle lord boards are used from the back. All that's needed is a rear stylus. If you don't have a rear stylus, they are available from circle lord. On APQS machines you remove the rear laser and replace with the stylus bracket. I leave mine in place all the time. The bracket has an adapter to hold laser also. Easy, peasy!

I'm looking forward to receiving my Wanders boards next week!

<p>Vickie Oliver Beachside Quilter APQS Rep SW FL 2013 New Gen Millennium, Quilt Path

239-209-0990. Beachsidequilter.com