delld

Ideas Needed for this quilt top~ Updated 6/11/14

Wow Dell! That is beautiful. I have an antique top like that also. I am so going to steal your idea if that is Ok? Your are executing the design perfectly!

FFE992D1FB7A16BDBE9FDE1627DBA781.png ? Chris Landis

2001 APQS Millennium

Quiltizoid

www.facebook.com/pages/Feathercreek Quilting by Chris Landis

Wow Dell! That is beautiful. I have an antique top like that also. I am so going to steal your idea if that is Ok? Your are executing the design perfectly!

It would be my honor!!!  Enjoy and have fun!!!

Be sure to share your pictures!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Dell. I just posted on facebook, almost this exact round pattern design I did on an original 1930's quilt of Mary Beth Atchisons.

She's in love with it. I love how the circular movement gives the whole quilt a new take.

LOVE it Dell!!!  Go to Facebook, and look at mine, or in fact, if your friends with Mary Beth, she's got it posted on there as well.

I've also posted a pic of it on Pinterest too! (if your on pinterest). It's under Quilting "of course" on my page.

F55CA928B31BF9D50E35FB71F402EFB1.png Millennium/IntelliQuilter 402-450-8321 Designer of the 1/2" foot for Ult II's. 1sheributler@gmail.com

Dell, that is beautiful, and to add anything else would ruin the beauty of the open pattern you have achieved. Just leave it beautiful.

Praying still for Bobby, and glad to hear he's doing so well.

Hugs, and God Bless,

Rita

Thank you! I finished quilting it today and will do the binding tomorrow. I'll share more picture in the morning!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

I just finished it today!!!!  The binding is on!  Needs a label, washing and blocking.

Any ideas for a name. I was thinking ZIPPER for my Bobby and the last two weeks!!!  Oh well, what do you think!

14222175207_c4717c0b59.jpg006 by delld1964, on Flickr

14221998098_ae095a26f9.jpg009 by delld1964, on Flickr

14428790473_45e9b55dd8.jpg008 by delld1964, on Flickr

Thanks for looking and helping me along the way~~~~~~~

I love this quilt Dell.  I'm never that good at names but what popped in my head was Life with a few twists and turns.

Heidi, that's pretty cool!!!  I could use a few less twist~~~~ LOL

Wow, I love everything about his quilt, so much texture, very pretty!!!!

6CE1B7A7F42F008E71DFC4B5D4645266.png

2016 Blissed Millie!
"You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give".
Kahlil Gibran