NQR Prayers please. Update. June 1 Sunday

It's almost midnight!

Left my sweetie at the local hospital.

We had early dinner with friends and came home. Bobby was working on his new to him boat and I started to quilt on my quilt. He calls me and says close up the shop and come in the house. I ask "you don't feel well?' he says no I think it is a heart attack. I rush to close everything up call my BIL next door to come help me get him in the car. He has 4 burners going cooking dinner. So Debbie my SIL and her daughter ran over (live next door) and help me get him in the truck. Candy is in back with Bobby I'm driving with flashers going and get to the red light. Cars are coming waited for them to pass and then ran the light. Get him to the ER, they were ready for him. Take him in, do blood work, take x-rays, ekg, give him more asprin and glyerson (I can't spell). Everything comes back negative and finally the jaws stop hurting and he can breathe and the chest isn't hurting!  Blood pressure back to normal.

So they are keeping him over night! I think I have stopped shaking and hopefully will get some sleep. Bobby is only about 1/2 mile away. So please say a prayer.

Thank you for your prayers

Update. Bobby went though the heart catch just fine. No heart damage, but has blockage. They will do a bypass tomorrow. Thank you again for your prayers and for all the hugs

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dell, Just had a scare like that with my husband too.  I can feel for you.  I think I finally stopped shaking too.  Best wishes to both of you. Hoping for a speedy recovery and no more scares!

Really takes it out of you.  Sounds like you have good support near by.  Blessings for you and your family.  (((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

Archived