Hartley Micro Drive Handles Instructions?

Noele

I'm the happy 2nd owner of a set of Hartley Micro Drive Handles and need a little info. I don't want to install it too high or two low on the shaft of my Freedom. (No other way to say it.) I'd rather not wait until APQS opens on Monday, 'cause my 925 frowns on personal calls. For any of you, who have Hartley Microdrive Handles, on your Millenium or Freedom, please private message me if you have installation instructions.

When I received another Hartley product, there were plenty of instructions, so I know that they're always careful to make installation a smooth process.

I've already received many opinions, tips and tricks, and yet I'm really only looking for the instructions that were provided by the manufacturer or APQS.

To remove, I just loosen the one screw almost to the point of it coming out and take the other screw entirely out; pivot the handles opposite directions and they come right off. I have an older Mille with retrofitted LED lights that are like yours, plus I have a light bar so I can't answer your lighting question. I love my micro drives - I don't use them often, but when I need them they are awesome!!!

Dave,

You are DA BOMB!  Sounds like there isn't a magic height listed, so anywhere, up or down, on that needle bar housing, should be O.K.  I think I'm going to put in a practice quilt and decide by the comfort level there.

If I get these in a position that I like, I'm going to try to get used to swiveling the lower sections to the back, when not needed.  Heck, if I took them off completely, I might put them somewhere "safe."  And we know that's not good.  heh heh

Archived