The Quilt Show

I was so happy to have the opportunity to be a part of The Quilt Show studio taping. I don't get to the southern part of our state very often and enjoyed visiting this region again. Ricky certainly has put La Veta on the map. As we broke for a lunch break we stepped outside to see the clouds lifting off of the Spanish Peaks and the snow capped tops peeking through. It was breathtaking and a postcard picture. Everytime I look at the mountains it reminds me of why I love living in God's country called Colorado. It was a pleasure to see Cheryl, Bob, and Heather outside of the vendor floor. I can't wait to see the entire Quilt Show 1st series.

FYI- April 1 is the last day to get the introductory price.

April 2 is the launch. It will include a free show and a member show. They will be very different to show the variety to come.

SUE!!! I miss you! You crazy girl; I know you're just trying to bug me. All this teasing about my hair flipping! That's okay, I LOVE to be bugged! Anyway, you know -no one can flip hair like me, LOL! I did some posing. I can't help it!

Details: The Quilt Show is on the Internet. www.thequiltshow.com It is free for basic membership. Charter membership $16.95 by April 1 after- $24.95.

Includes:

Membership Package

Plus:

View Thirteen Episodes of The Quilt Show

Use of Member/Quilt/Shop Search Engines

Exhibit Quilts at the WQC Quilt Show Online

Discounts on Series DVDs

The Quilt Show Star by your name

This value-priced Membership Package provides full-service access to all site features and allows access to all 13, Series One Shows until December 31, 2008!

For those who do not have high speed Internet DVDs are available.

There is a great Gallery of member quilts, (add yours too).

Quilt stories (you can submit your own).

Daily Blogs my Alex and/or Ricky.

Forums

Event listings (you can add yours).

Member profiles

Find quilt shop (add yours)

Find a quilt teacher (add yourself)

If you haven't decided to join, check out the free show. You will not be disappointed!

Archived