Millie's stitch regulator

I need help please??? I was quilting a quilt on my 2006 Millie this morning and it was stitching along like she always does. Then I advanced my quilt and went to start my stitch regulator and the beeping started up but when I pressed the button on the right handle it wouldn't stitch. Does anyone know what I should do?

Marti

I think it is set on approx. 9 stitches per inch. I usually leave it there. I checked to see if it was maybe on 0 and I didn't notice but it wasn't it is still on 9. Sometimes I press the button by mistake and I have to fix it. But that isn't the case this time. Thanks :)

Did you try shutting completely down and turning it on again?  Usually fixes simple problems.  Easy thing to do first.  Sometimes I even have to unplug mine then plug it back in, but usually fixes the "glitches".

I did unplug it and left the room for a few minutes then went back plugged it back in and guess what????? It worked perfectly. But don't ask me what I did because I don't have a clue lol. I turned the red button on and off on the back of Millie and then I turned her on by the black switch on the right side that is all I did different then I usually do.

Thank you for all of your help :)

Nigel:  How many quilts do you quilt a year?  I have an Intellistitch regulator on my Ult2, that was installed over 3 years ago.  I've checked the bushes on it, and they show almost no wear.  I have quilted 200 quilts since the up grade to the I/S.  It has a Groschopp 8014 motor on it.  What motor does APQS use on their machines?  I've vaccumed the carbon dust out a couple of times.  It looks like the brushes will last many more years.  Thanks.  Jim

Archived