Is there anyone here that knew me when?

PattyJo

I've not been on here for at least 3 or 4 years. I got so busy about the same time this new forum came into being that I never really learned to use it. I decided to jump in here to see if there are still people I knew back when. Would like to get back into the swing of things here.

Take care,

PattyJo

I remember you too! I haven't been on much in the last two years, my work stressed me out so much!!! Now I am semi-retired and feel soo much better. Your husband passed away about a year after my husband and I felt such empathy for you. I am glad to see you back here!

I'm doing well. I've moved into a smaller house in a gated community. I'm still doing long arming, but not in business anymore. I don't advertise and only do a few for friends and myself. For the first time since I moved I here three years ago, I finally am enjoying gardening again and taking time to actually read a book for enjoyment and not to learn something. I still am going to the Moxie meetings (one coming up in July) and getting together with my quilts friends. I've also joined a group of 'Older Wiser Ladies' known as OWLS and we have meet once a month and this past week went to the Portland Japanese and Rose Gardens. So I'm staying busy with it all. So far I'm still kicking - not as high as I used to, but still kicking! ;)

Archived