PattyJo

Is there anyone here that knew me when?

I've not been on here for at least 3 or 4 years. I got so busy about the same time this new forum came into being that I never really learned to use it. I decided to jump in here to see if there are still people I knew back when. Would like to get back into the swing of things here.

Take care,

PattyJo

C9C76B5257D2C02397F9A72A2E02FC3D.png

APQS Millennium with Smooth M&M Wheels

Pat Noonan Design Studio, Custom Quilting

503-559-9686

pjnoonan@ymail.com

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Me, me, me!

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1315 NW Mall Street, Suite 4

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

Well, I'm glad that there are some familure faces. I still don't know how this forum works, but I hope to catch on before long.

503-559-9686

pjnoonan@ymail.com

I wondered where you were!!!! Welcome back and to the new forum! It took me a while to learn the new way!   

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Welcome Back Patty Jo - we do remember you.  Some of us just have extremely busy lives and do not get to share as much as we would like on here.

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

I remember you too! I haven't been on much in the last two years, my work stressed me out so much!!! Now I am semi-retired and feel soo much better. Your husband passed away about a year after my husband and I felt such empathy for you. I am glad to see you back here!

Always Learning...................
BDD01DC46EEB682EED5DD080AA4D13E9.png
When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.

I'm doing well. I've moved into a smaller house in a gated community. I'm still doing long arming, but not in business anymore. I don't advertise and only do a few for friends and myself. For the first time since I moved I here three years ago, I finally am enjoying gardening again and taking time to actually read a book for enjoyment and not to learn something. I still am going to the Moxie meetings (one coming up in July) and getting together with my quilts friends. I've also joined a group of 'Older Wiser Ladies' known as OWLS and we have meet once a month and this past week went to the Portland Japanese and Rose Gardens. So I'm staying busy with it all. So far I'm still kicking - not as high as I used to, but still kicking! ;)

503-559-9686

pjnoonan@ymail.com