Thank you

CattyWampus

I just wanted to send a BIG shout out to Dawn for helping me do something in QP! And today, when I had an episode of crazy, Marie at Grace Co really helped me out too! Despite my loss of voice, she heard enough to help!  And thank you to Angela and Georgene who are figuring out all kinds of cool stuff for QP! I appreciate all of you! Merrie

Merrie, are you going to tell us what you did? I am getting a QP this week and I am really enjoying all the posts that Georgene has recently put together. I do not do Facebook and I'm wondering if there is a QP group somewhere besides Facebook so I can learn as much as possible as quickly as possible. I've been using a CQ since 2005 and this system is so different that I am afraid I'll be lost. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Merrie, are you going to tell us what you did? I am getting a QP this week and I am really enjoying all the posts that Georgene has recently put together. I do not do Facebook and I'm wondering if there is a QP group somewhere besides Facebook so I can learn as much as possible as quickly as possible. I've been using a CQ since 2005 and this system is so different that I am afraid I'll be lost. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Oh Sue, the QP got off track because the hopping foot got stuck under the fabric on the right side and the carriage would not release, so I had to turn off the carriage as turning off the machine did not release it; unfortunately this caused the computer to have fits and I could not finish stitching out the pattern. Marie accessed it online and helped me reline it up by tracing it out and nudging it. Hope that makes sense; Merrie

Archived