NQR Embroidery Patterns

I suspect that some of you may own an embroidery DSM and so I thought I would ask here! I am looking for an embroidery pattern for my Pfaff (Creative Vision 5.0) that is an Airstream (Think Vintage type trailer) shape/scene. I have software that I can create this with but sometimes there are great designs to be had and I was wondering if any of you wither knew of a specific design or had favorite sites that you used when searching? I guess this is somewhat Quilt related as I am looking to make this the center panel of a quilt I have an idea for creating.

Thanks in advance!

Before I became a quilter I was a hard core machine embroiderer.  Three sources that come to mind for the design you are looking for are:

Embroidery Library http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/default.aspx

Dakota Collectibles http://www.dakotacollectibles.com/comm/default.asp?TabSelected=Home

Amazing Designs http://amazingdesigns.com/. 

There are many more good embroidery design sources but I am out of the embroidery loop and do so only when I have to or when I make a quilt label.

Will love to see the quilt when you have finished it!

I have actually seen an older style camper/trailer on Embroidery Library  ( www.emblibrary.com ) That is about the only site I get designs from.  You might want to sign up for their weekly emails where they show the new weekly designs and what is on sale.  Usually they are between a dollar or $1.25.  My Pfaffs have liked their designs for years.

I just checked their site and put camper in the search.  There are at least a couple that might work for you.  At least you could have the beginning of the design if you wanted to use the software to tweak its shape a bit.

Thanks! This sounds great... I am off to search. The quilt concept is to have this block as a central piece surrounded by digitized/embroidered blocks of the various rally stickers (most of which my DW has designed) to make a memory quilt. I enjoy playing with the software so it should be fun!

Thanks again!

Embroidery Library is my favorite site, but another one that I haven't seen listed above is OregonPatchworks.com . I haven't been on the site in a while, but I used to find lots of nice designs there. The digitizing might not have been as good as EL, just depends on the designer, some were, some weren't. Try googling "airstream embroidery design" and see what comes up.

I have one somewhere that is like a glamper it is an applique but I have done it without the fabric and it is really cute.  It is on planet applique and is listed under camper applique.  I love her designs they are reasonable and stitch out nice.  Hope this helps

Erin

• 5 months later...

From reading "Emma's" post I suspect she has hired a company that trolls the internet and finds places to post links to her business. Or else someone is trying to impersonate her to gain access to computers. That post wasn't written by anyone whose first language is English....and I will not be clicking on it. Good try though! :D

(My son is in IT and has had to clean too much garbage out of my computer to have me risk a shady site.)

if you can't find a design you like, you can sketch out free-style and on the DSM and free-style thread paint the design.... I got frustrated earlier this year looking for a glamper design I couldn't find so just because I am more stubborn than I should be sketched out and thread painted the blocks free-style on the DSM (think coloring book type design) well I was extremely happy with the result....don't ask me to post a pic I can email to you if you PM me, but I've not yet mastered posting pics on this site.  One day I'll get stubborn enough to figure it out LOL :rolleyes:  

Archived