Looking for Used machine!

I have a used 2004 ULTIMATE ll. It is not stitch regulated. It is in like new condition. 12 Ft table. I have everything that came with it and of course goes with it. I want 5000.00 or reasonable offer. But I live in West Virginia. right off interstate 77. Call me if interested 304--991-8177 All manuals included. Carol {iquiltit}

Imjustme822:  You didn't indicate where you're located, but quiltlady has an Intellistitch equipped Ult 2 listed in Iowa that's within your budget.  Just scroll down the first page of the for sale listing  'til you find it.  It was listed a few weeks ago, and may be sold, but she hasn't told us that it's gone.  Good luck on your search.  Jim

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 94 Ultimate I for sale. It has a 14 ft frame. I sent her in for her "spa" day in October. When she came back, I set her up, but I haven't used her because I've been so busy with a new business and now we are moving. I ordered extra parts from APQS to lift the back roller so I wouldn't have to keep adjusting the height. I haven't modified the frame yet but those parts are included. I also have some pattern boards - can't remember the name of the company but they're the good white plastic kind with a stylus. I also purchased new canvas for the rollers and Mondo clips - just like the Red Snappers. These are included as well. When I talked to Amy at the APQS shop, she said my machine head was worth $2000 and the table is worth $4000 so I'm asking $4500 including the extra parts that modify the frame. I'm in Keller, TX - just north of Ft Worth. You can call me if you like - 972-979-2907.

post-35696-0-02781500-1405536772_thumb.jpg

post-35696-0-39704000-1405536774_thumb.jpg

I have a 2006 George for sale if you are still looking for a used machine. I live in Westminster, Maryland. The machine is barely used, I think I used it two times for finish quilts. It is in perfect working condition. My sewing needs have changed and I am selling a lot of my sewing equipment. I am asking $4,000.00 (am willing to negotiate) for the George. I can send pictures if you like. Please let me know if you are interested. I plan to list it on this site but will hold off till I hear from you. My number is 410-751-8826 or you can email me glomel7@aol.com.

I have a 2008 Gammil Premier Plus for sale along with lots of extras.  Just posted an ad for it on this forum.  It has a 10 ft. table, stitch regulator, stylaser light, lots of extras like bobbins, pins, manual, tools, etc.  Asking $5500 for it and can deliver it within 100 miles of Jennings, OK (near Tulsa). 

Archived