absolutely breath taking Teresa

My sweet mail lady brought a package to my door today.  Elmer had known Lana since she was a small child so when I realized the box was from Teresa I invited her in to see the quilt.  It is beautiful......so much prettier in person than in pictures.  Lana and I both cried...her father died from cancer too. All I can say Teresa is.....thank you.

Cheri, I am so glad that you are happy with the quilt.  I have made hundreds of quilts, and quilted quite a few also, but for some reason I was really obsessing over this one.  I knew it needed to be special for you and several times I doubted my ability as a quilter. 

Thanks for giving me the honor of making it for you.  I hope it fills a void in your heart.

Once Barb gets the binding put on I will have her take pics of me with the quilt.  I will also try to get some when I take it to Indy.

Teresa, if I could have quilted a fourth as good as you do I would never have sold the Millie. I knew you were obsessing over it but I never doubted for a second that it would be wonderful.....it was just meant to be. Check your messages.

Archived