Simple Custom - Lots of Feathers and Stippling :)

I cannot believe it's been so long since I posted!

Summer is here and the babes are home from school.  I've been busy out doors with house upkeep and keeping those kiddos entertained.  I've been quilting but it's slowed down a bit.  I have just a few more quilts to finish up before our family vacation...I cannot wait!!!!  

Here's one in progress...it's a very simple custom...I still struggle with feathers like this in large spaces so this is great experience for me.  I think it's going to be lovely when finished!   ;)

14668749122_c209bfdb31.jpg10513348_827745120572076_6734028990126773781_n by Valerie/Pumpkin Patch Quilter, on Flickr

You guys always make me feel awesome here!!

Libby - you and I love custom quilting so I guess it's one of the more simple ones I've done in a long while...but it was FUN!  :)  It was just enough quilting to feel like I did some major work but not so much that I got burned out.  I have two more intense quilts to finish up before I go on VACATION!!  I cannot wait!!  :)