? for Myrna, what is tool?

Myrna,

I was looking at your Webshot albums. There is a tool being shown in the photos previous to where you show how to load a quilt with zippers. You are working on a red and cream checkered area and have a curved tool. What is is and where might one purchase one?

Hi Sue, That is a ruler I designed to use on my Fence and as a template front I use it all the time. It is so handy for the shape it's self or to use going around curves, applique and when doing CC.

Everyone always wants it. So by popular demand I will have them made ASAP and I will post when they are available. It's a cool ruler , thanks for asking.

Myrna

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, Judy!!! Good to hear from you. It was so good meeting you at Karen's. Did you finish your quilt yet? It's been five days since the class. Judy is Wonderwoman. Anyone who would try to quilt with 3 small children needs supernatural powers!!!

Vicki, I'll be happy to pick up a template for you.

OMG take it back! No I am snowed under with the tax man at my heals. I have almost got it done. I did fedex some stuff to the accountant today and look to fax the rest on Monday. Anyway, some of us on the longarm group got together and ordered some of the 16oz batt that Karen said to get. So that should be here in a few day's and I plan to load the top and get started.

Originally posted by catsigler

Shana, that would be wonderful! I'm set for May 17. What do you think? Would that work? :)

Oh, gosh! May 17---that's just a month away, and I think it is too soon for me to travel and do too much! My foot is still recovering and it gets swollen and hurts a lot if I over-do it standing on it for a few hours. I better wait a little longer and see how I feel a couple of months down the road. Sorry! I'll meet you soon, I'm sure! :) I am just going to roll with the flow and when the time is right, I'll come down for some classes with Myrna.

• 1 month later...

I was looking at your Webshot albums. There is a tool being shown in the photos previous to where you show how to load a quilt with zippers. You are working on a red and cream checkered area and have a curved tool. What is is and where might one purchase one?

Now availabe on my website

http://aquilterschoice.com/products.htm

Myrna

Myrna,

I was looking at the stencils on your site and am a bit confused. I was looking at the stencil with the stars. The pics show 2 sizes of stars but the description says 12 x 12 stencils. Do the 2 sizes of stars plus the other designs shown in the same picture all fit in a 12 x 12 stencil or just what does that mean? Also are there instructions on how to use the stencils in designs or is it just a template for single design?

The 12x12 stencils are for the Hartley fence to be use with the stencil adaptor. They do come in sets as shown. You can also lay them on the quilt top and chalk around them.

The pinched square is a template that you can stitch around. It is in the photo on the green and black block. Or can be seem at

http://news.webshots.com/photo/2543307750034244157qjZvZz

Myrna

Archived